There is little doubt that one of the major challenges in today’s health care environment is in the areas of coverage, coding and reimbursement. Using our experience, both as insurance attorneys and patient advocates, we are able to help programs improve efficiencies, create insurance-related patient pathways and, ultimately, increase the number of insurance approvals they get.
Our consulting services can involve on-site activities or, in many cases, can be done electronically, using web-based communications and document exchanges
Individually tailored to meet your program’s specific needs, here is some of what we can do for you and for your patients:
- Insurance process evaluation
- Audit insurance-related communications and prepare tools to improve efficiency in present authorization requests
- Payer Analysis – Examining your payer mix, both for fully-insured and self-insured plans, in order to maximize approvals
- In-Service training for insurance personnel
- Cash Payment Program Development and Troubleshooting